Additional Species Posting

 

Hello Everyone!


It has come to my attention that fungi might be the most difficult creature to catalogue as I am only easily aware of their 'fruiting' bodies. Followed by animals whose visages are much to fast for me to capture, especially without taking samples. However, I do have a number a new plant species and a single mushroom who I am still working to identify.

I do want to say, the image hosting on this site is abysmal, though I imagine it is because of size constraints on unpaid accounts. That being said the amount of invasives picked up in this foray were much higher than in the previous species identification.
Moving forwards I have decided to fully subscribe to Picture This as it has proven itself the most capable of the photo identification software. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Species Collection

Soil Survey Website